Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Truth or Lie?

I don't know which is the truth, which is the lie anymore. I'm listening to "The Truth" sang by Kris Allen. It is meaningful, I love the lyrics, it's the rhythm of my life. Human used to be so nice to me. Human is a clean creature, they don't do bad things, they don't tell lies and they don't backstab either. But now, my thoughts have changed. I soon realise that my thoughts are unreal and does not exist. It is just a thought, a dream in my life. It'll never become real. Everyone tell lies, especially white lies. Some telling lies because they had done something wrong, they just can't spit out the truth. Some tell lies because they do not want to hurt other people, they are afraid the truth might tear them apart. Lie...What is it mean? Is it something hurtful or useful?

Why do they want to tell lies? Does it help them? Does it help the situation? Or maybe make things worse? Why can't they just tell everything? Why can't they just tell the truth? The truth. But, sometimes it's better not to know the truth. Some truth hurt you deeply. But,if we found out the person's lying to us, we might get upset too. So, what should we do? Tend not to know anything? Is it the only way? You prefer to accept the truth or lies. It's up to you. Well, I prefer the truth. I always prefer the truth. But,now. There's a new thing. Be blur. Be out-dated. Who cares? Don't know anything is the best. It doesn't mean you are stupid. Just not to be "kepo"! Lead a happy life, that's all I want. Like my best friend said, just be a normal person. Your anger and frustration will eventually go away. That's why she is such a cheerful person. No sadness. Just smile. Immature,though...

A person who tells the truth but not too straightforward is the beautiful creature in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment