Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BASTARDS!


You know what's bastard? Well, look at the mirror, and IT'S YOU!!! Hah! Can't believe you are the one, well you are the one. I still remember those days, we were chatting in msn every afternoon. We chat almost every day! Every time I online, you'd be the first one to talk to me. Now, those were past. I always hope that we can be like those days again. We were so close. But,since when we become strangers? I totally don't know you at all. You are so different to me. And worse... You don't talk to me in msn again. You barely talk to me at school. When I know that you got a feel for me, I still remain as a close friend with you, I didn't care bout the rumors that were spread in the air because we are friends, isn't it? Until then, you like another girl, I swear to keep the secret and I didn't spit it out. But, you are treating me as a piece of shit. You ditch me, lie to me, walk away from me and force a fake smile in front of me. That's pathetic. How can you turn over a rotten leaf? I wish you can turn over a new leaf,not rotten. I'm sick of lies, I hate lies and you know that. Instead, you keep telling lies over and over again. You think I'm dumb? You think I'm the girl in the poem "He had such quiet eyes"? No! I'm not! I'm way smarter as you thought. I found out the truth. The first time you lied to me was last year. I still remember that day I cried lifelessly because I had trust you, I trust you as a close friend. How could you lie to me? And now, you did the same old thing again.... I'm already used to it but I'm sick of it! You said nobody cares bout you? Seriously? I care bout you so much, but you didn't notice at all. You didn't bother to look at me! You just look at the "rotten apple", you just care bout her until you ditch us. Do you realise that you are the one who ditch us? We are not the one who ditch you. We invite you out so many times, but you keep throwing aeroplane to us! You said you want to go out. Then, I organized a gathering. In the end, you were not there. WTH! You think you are a king? You are just a bastard! I believe when I walked in, your heart was thundering hard when you heard my footsteps echoing on the floor. There was a sign of guilty shown in your eyes because you had lied to me.... You had ditch me without a sign, without a sound. When I said hi to you, you said hi back to me with a awkward smile. I turned back and walked away with a sigh. I was wondering "how could you do this to me?".  Am I your friend? You are such a selfish bastard, just like a pleasure-seeking guy. You want fun, you want other people to paradise you. But, when I need you, where are you? You run away like a bat out of hell until out of sight. I feel like slapping you in the face. I hate it when you keep mourning and complaining... I try to do anything to fulfill your request, but you never appreciate it. What kind of human are you? When I found out your lies, I keep telling myself that everything is fine and you won't lie to me again. Unfortunately, you disappoint me. You never find me when you got someone else beside you. When you are alone and you got difficulties, you will straight come to me. I'm not your slave, I'm not born to serve you, protect you and help you all the time. From now on, you are nothing to me since I'm nothing to you. I won't help you again since you never appreciate me and you never come to me when I need you. Don't you think it's fair? If you want to keep on this suck attitude, go on, I don't mind anymore because there is no harm for me. You are the one who is gonna RUGI! Bastard, be responsible and try to be mature! You think how old are you? You just a little younger than me but you are sixteen! For crying out loud, I used to think how to celebrate you birthday. But now, it's erase from my mind since there will someone you like gonna celebrate for you. I don't think you are a boy because boy is not that immature. In fact, I'm much HOTTER than YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment