Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My awesome birthday!

I admit I'm a dumby,well "was" because my birthday part had over. It was one week ago. We celebrated earlier. I won't forget that day, never. It was 5th May, Thursday. That day, Pei Ling invited me to have a lunch. At first, I thought she had some private stuff to tell me. Then, Giraffe, Pei Ling and I went for lunch in "Face to Face" at ss15. While we were on the way, we bump into Bamboo, Mei, Ming, Yee, Jo and Malau. I ordered Eight Treasure Island because the weather was freaking hot. While Giraffe and Pei Ling ordered mee la.. Unfortunately, there was egg shells in Pei ling's bowl. Awesome, right? Haha! Should have capture it! Lols! And maybe report to their boss? Giraffe sure happy bout it. While having lunch, I didn't know who called Giraffe to ask us to go to Yee's house. I didn't notice that Giraffe was behaved strangely because I just focus at my bowl. So, we went to Yee' house. Actually, I didn't want to go to her house because the weather killed me and the distance was long. I was quite lazy to walk but I still went in the end. Pei ling walked super fast and I missed that part. I couldn't believe I didn't notice that she was rushing. When we reached Yee's house. Ming came down from the stairs first and asked me:" You came already arh?" "Yeah, I go back already"I answered. I didn't know there was somebody else standing along the staircase until I saw Wai Neng jumped out and started to sing Happy Birthday song. I ducked my head towards the staircase and I saw everyone was standing there while Yee walked down staircase with both hands carrying the cake. I was shocked, my eyes widen and I crooked my eyebrow to one side. First thing came into my mind was "Who's birthday?" Then, when everyone gathered near the dining table and facing me while singing happy birthday song. So,it was obvious, that was me. Lol! I felt like banging my head on the wall. How can I be so stupid? How could they tricked me successfully? This was a dream, I told myself. OKAY! I admit that I almost burst into tears at first but mainly because of the hot weather. Trust me! When I saw the cake, I eventually knew Giraffe bought it because it was cheese cake. Cheers to cheese cake! YUM! That was not the right time to eat cheese cake though, because my stomach was already full. Still, I managed to swallow it. Ming kept stuffing chocolate into my mouth made me felt sick until I almost vomit everything out through my lungs. I should stuff it back into her mouth. Everyone shared the cake and Bamboo was the last one to finish it. Giraffe gave me a super duper cute panda which is me! And a mug with a weird face on it! Hah! I received a beautiful ring necklace from them too. The thing I like the most is the cards that were wrote by my appetizers, desserts and others in my life. So damn creative. But, I wondered why everyone had to write someone's name on it! Gosh! It was risky,okay? I had to hide it in a safe place. Actually, I  like the panda more! Thanks to my super duper cute friends!!! I love you guys! Thx, Giraffe! You did a lot! We should go to Jie's house! I want to destroy him! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment