Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

That "Feeling" Again.

Pain, hurt, numb,aching in me. Struggle like an insect which is going to die. The feeling is back again. The terrible feeling. The feeling that I might lose everyone. This time is caused by the different people This time is them. The ones who helped me before, stayed with me when I was in trouble. Why is them now? I'm not sure. I can't confirm but I have that feeling. They ignored me almost every week. Though it was not a few days straight. It was alternative. Oh God, I don't want "that" to happen again. It was a nightmare to me. A terrible nightmare, a catastrophe. I hate that, I hate this feeling creeping in my heart. I wanna stop it. I want a medicine to cure it. But, the only medicine to cure it is them. I can't lose them. They are part of my life. T.T Will they leave me just like them? I really don't want to lose them. Whenever they ignore me, my tears are close to my eyes though I never express it in front of them. I'm afraid. Tired. Speechless and clueless. I don't what to do whenever they ignore me because they will never tell me the reason. I'll apologize for nothing. It worth because they talk to me after that. I feel relief when they talk to me. Safe and no worries. In my protective zone. I wish they tell me the true reason, so at least I know something. So,I can learn from the history; so I won't do the same mistake to you again. The feeling, I wish it never come back. When I fall, I hope you'll pull me up. Without you,I'm nothing. I'm alone. Alone is just a dot. Sorry, I need you to be wtih me. Sorry that I'm annoying...
PS: Talk to me, don't ignore me, never leave me, I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment