Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My beloved JoJo (Part 1)


27 September 2008- My parents and I went to a place,forgot the name. We wanted to buy a dog. The place was quite far, around 45 minutes to reach there. I knew that place through a website,petfinder I think. At first, we wanted to buy a poodle. When we stepped in the house, the scent of dogs flowed into my nose. Suddenly, a tiny puppy squashed itself through the door hole and ran towards us. The owner of the dog managed to grab it before it tried to escape successfully. It was so tiny, you might break its bones if you grab it hard. The owners guided us to the back of the house where all the dogs were placed there. There were two types of poodle: brown and white. Besides, there were also maltase, chihwahwa, golden retriever, terrier, bulldog and others. I forgot some of them. My parents changed their mind of buying poodle because they were afraid it would be difficult to handle those fur. The white poodle kept climbing on us when we were sitting on the sofa. My mother said she was afraid that the poodle might destroy the house because it was too active.LOL. Then, my dad asked:"How bout  that?"pointed the tiny dog which wanted to escape earlier. I shrugged. It was tiny.Way too TINY. I kinda rejected at first. I didn't say it out, but the owner could see that I wanted the poodle through my expression. Yeah,I wanted the poodle. In the end, my dad still decided to buy the tiny dog. Its breed is poodle mix chihwahwa. Its head was tiny, the fur was curly. Its face was chihwahwa type.My dad bought it together with the cage. The puppy cost RM300 and it was just two months and a half.

       In the car, I put her into the cage and placed the cage onto the cushion. She was sitting beside me, looking at me with those curious eyes,wondering who I am. She didn't bark at all. I looked at her,observed every part of her. She was going to my pet. She is my pet. I just realised that she is quite pretty, prettier than the poodle. I patted her tiny head, then caressed it. I smiled at her, she smiled at me too. When we reached home, we placed the cage around the corner, next to the kitchen, I let her out. Then, she started sniffing around, got to know the place and the place is her home now. She walked and looked around. Observing her home. Wherever I walked, she would follow me, surrounding me in circles. I accompanied her the whole day till I went to bed. When I climbed up the stairs, she was sitting in the middle facing the stairs, her innocent eyes locked on me. I whispered goodnight to her and went to bed. The next morning, when I was sliding down the stairs, she was in the cage sleeping soundlessly. She opened her tired eyes slowly when she heard my footsteps. Yesterday, she must be sleeping late as she kept barking when all of us went to bed. It was her first night, and she was just a little puppy, she must be afraid. "Morning!" I just said morning because I didn't give her name yet. That night, my family and I were discussing to give her a name. After my mum and dad suggested a few names, I think of "Jojo". It is a pretty cute name. I think "Jojo" suits her too. Then, my family agreed,so we called her "Jojo".



No comments:

Post a Comment