Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beanieplex At First

I tried Beanieplex for the first time in Sunway Piramid. My friends and I watched "This Means War", it was comedy+action+romance type. The movie was not bad but kinda short. We paid rm19 per person for beanieplex. If the movie extend a bit longer, it would be better. Haha! Never mind, just an experience. Just wanna try the seat because it looks nice in the photo. The seat is the sofa-type. To be honest, the seat was not as comfortable as I thought. My sofa at home is more comfortable than that. That sofa seemed to made of solid beans in it. I don't know how to describe it. I sort of forget the touch of the sofa already. HAH! The sofa was low. Way low. I was laying down on the sofa, my feet was touching the floor. I wanted to get up every time to sit properly but my arse will slid eventually. Kept sliding sown. I had no idea what type of cushion that was. If there got pillows, it would be better. So I can sleep on it. Haha! The sofa was quite spacy. You can lift up your legs if you want. You can do anything you want, there's enough space for you. If you lift you head to peep at other seats, you'll probably see their heads only. You probably can't see the people in front of you. It's like you're in your own world unless there are people sitting beside you. 3 people can fit into a sofa. I'd rather have one by myself. HAHA! Beanieplex was totally different than the ones I used to go. It is worth to have a try. After one try, I don't think there is necessary to go beanieplex anymore. I prefer sitting on my sofa and watching TV. If I have a big screen at my home,it will be perfect. ^^

The seats in Beanieplex.^  They look like huge bag beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment