Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

No topic

Long time didn't update my blog already because I was having exam and I admit that I was lazy. Hah! No ideas to write about. My brain is out of function. My exam just over. It was a relief but I got that feeling to study. It's a Spm year. A bigger war is waiting for me. Oh God. Somehow, I just don't want to think bout it and lay down on my bed. Sleep, that's what I want to do the most. Don't think. No worries. Just sleep and have a nice dream. I just relax,you know. Don't give me any stress. Just a week,please. Oh Ya,I want to go out so badly! Have fun with my friends. Chit-chat and have a drink. I'm listening to "Never say Never" by The Fray. I used to like this song. After that, this song rots in my music file. Now, I open it up again. It is a nice song and it reminds me a lot of things.Hah. I wish I can get good results in my exam though I sort of don't mind whether it's good or bad. Argh! Any plan for hols? Damn! So boring!!!! I don't want tuition!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment