Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

Another Valentine. Time flies. It doesn't seem important to me. It's just another day with a different name. Haha. People get presents from their love ones. Giving and receiving. I bought for my best friend,Mei! Haha! Lol. We exchange since she asked. Leo club and Interact club and hunting for preys to sell their stuff: choco, flower, lollipop etc. I bought from Leo club because I think flower dies in a second. So, yeah. Unless I really take care of the flower. But,hmm..Impossible? I love blue rose! Damn nice! A bouquet of blue roses with those little cute bears and ferrero rocher on them. Perfect! Keke! Anyway, not important. I'll forget bout it in a second and continue to do my work again. I think I'll forget bout Valentine's day when the day comes. Other people will receiving gifts while I'll be questioning why is everyone receiving gifts. Lol. Just kidding because this year is different as my best friend bought one for me to "remind" me on that day. I hope the chocolates do not melt. I feel happy when I see my friends receiving gift and the happy expression on their face. Sweetness in the air. Happy ending! Weee! It's a day to confess our love to our love ones. Not just boys and girls. Friends and family too. And my Jojo! Haha! Lots of love to Jojo! Muax! Happy Valentine's day,everyone!

Ps: Is valentine for teachers? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment