Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Last Year,2012


There is not much time left anymore. Time flies like a rocket, you know."Whoosh!" Everything's gone. History created. Past is there. Present is gone. Memories left behind. Whether is good or bad, it depends on us. Form 5. Wow. Out of the blue,I just realise I'm 16,going to be 17. I grow up so fast, though I don't grow any taller. Upper secondary life will be awesome,right? Should be. Must be. 1 year more. Just 1 year. 1 year seems to be a long time. Nope,it's not. 1 year is similar to one day. Perhaps just a second.

      I don't want this year to be dull. I want it to be special. It's the final year. After 2012, I've no idea whether we can meet each other or not. My friends and I. I will try my best to save this year, to make the time goes slower and fill this year with full of colours. There is no way the time will tick slower. It will goes on the same track with the same speed. Maybe we just will feel the time ticks slower than usual. Is that possible? Everyone is so busy with their own stuff. They don't even have the time to breathe. Form 5...Last year of secondary life. Why is it have to be so busy? Damn freaking busy. Moving around non-stop. Teachers throw tons of homework at us. Fingers never leave the pen. Keep scraping the book...

      February is coming soon. My mind keeps reminding me that there is not much time left for us. It's not bout SPM. It's us. I wanna spent more time with them. But,the work is on the way. So many stuff to do and I can't just leave them. I can't leave my friends either.So,I'll try my best to finish all my work earlier,then spend the rest of my time with my friends. I wanna go out so badly,during holidays,I mean. Ahh..Impossible. All because of SPM. SPM!!!! Everyone have to focus on that thing. I wanna talk more with you, hang out more often than usual and play more. More and more and more. Let's just become crazy for this year. Don't stop the topic. Don't stop the fun. Just keep it going. No arguments. No gossip. No being sensitive. No tears. Control emotion. Control temper. Just smile. Being happy with everyone. Cheers to 2012! Let's face everything together. Let's kick SPM's ass! Let's do it together. Yam Seng! 2012! I love you.

Ps: We're all 17! So,let's just be 17 together. Cheers, friends! Rock 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment