Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last Day of 2011

Last day of 2011. Hah. Well,I did nothing much. Just another normal day. I went to school to help teacher. Did some stuff. Yesterday, my school had an orientation for the form 1 students. I worked until 12 something,then I left. My dad brought me to Secret Recipe. We had one piece of creme brulee cheese cake and pecan butterscotch. After that, we went to Baskin Robbin's shop in ss15. It was a BR day! I chose green tea and flavor of the month which is orange bla bla bla. I can't remember the name. The flavor is orange la. Then, my sister went to her friend's house for countdown. They had a bbq party. While for me, had steamboat with family. Aww....My dad allowed me to go Sunway Pyramid to countdown with my friend. But, it was too late. Last minute plan didn't work at all. So, after dinner, just sat at home, watching tv with family. As usual, faced the com and chat with friends until midnight. When it was almost 12am, I heard loud voices. At first, I didn't realise it were fireworks until my friend told me there were fireworks outside. I went out to look at the sky. I heard many loud voices but the dark sky was empty. The trees had blocked my view, totally couldn't see it at all. Haiz. It was the first time I didn't see fireworks during new year. Then, I just went to bed to have a good night sleep. Buaizz, 2011!!! I don't miss you at all. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Ps: Happy New Year, everyone!=)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment