Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whispers

           It's April now..Time flies, real fast. It's unbelievable that I'm stepping into college soon. I still miss high school. All the things I've done in high school are unforgettable. All the things we did... I keep telling myself to move on. Memories are to be kept only. People around me are moving on. Some are studying while some are working. I feel so lost here. It's like I'm the only one here. However, I know I will be back to normal once I step into college. Tar college. You know, I really don't like to study there. Ain't because of the college's fault. I mean, hostel? Seriously? I have to live on my own now. I feel like I'm still a baby. Ahh, whatever. Forget bout it. I still have to go through all those no matter how much I dislike it.

          People change. They change. You change too. Why people can change so fast in a sudden? Let me tell you, I will remember everything you did to me. Remember what you said to me. I might act strong, I might act good. Once it's off limits, I might be weak, I might be evil. No matter how much tears I had shed, I will just tell myself this is just a part of life. You better keep your promises.

         Move on? Seriously, move on? What if when I turn 50, I look back at my past and question to myself, " what was I doing all these years?" I want to do things that I like. I don't want to stuck with boredom. Frustration. Moans. Tears. I don't want to regret when I become old and weak. I wish I'm happy with my decision. I'm still young. I want to enjoy life when I still have the energy to jump in the air. So, please don't force me to hell. I know what's best for me. I need time to calm down and think. Don't keep mumbling at my ears. It just annoys me even more. So, just wish me all the best.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment