Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Letting go

What's the point thinking bout you? Since you don't love me anymore. Maybe you hate me? Dislike me? Still like me? Nah, I doubt it. I might be still your friend. Am I? Hmmm... I wish I am. Wait. I wish I am more than that. I want more. Wait, I type wrong. It should be "I WANTED more". I learn how to accept the fact now. That you are NOT mine. I'm sorry. I've to let go now... I'm sorry.

Gosh, Why am I saying sorry? I must be insane! You must be happy that I finally let you go. You are not in my clench now. I'm not tying you with rope now. I won't breathing down your neck anymore. You're free. Free to go. I'm the lonely one. I used to close my face with both palms and put my knees down on the floor, sobbing in the corner. Alone. I used to can't accept the face that you're not mine anymore. I can't get you heart anymore. I'm not in your heart anymore. I'm just nobody. Kept crying.... Till out of breath. Tired of crying. Why should I cry for a person who doesn't love me, who doesn't bother me, who doesn't care bout me? I was stupid! Where was my brain?

But,now, everything is different. I've made my mind to let go everything bout you. Forget you. No point thinking bout you anymore. No point hoping that you will come back to me one day. No point caring bout you. Finally, no point loving you. It's just a waste of time. Waste of effort. Waste of tears. This "thing" destroyed my mood. I want to be a happy person,just like I used to be. Letting you go is a good option! If you wanna be a friend. Well, let's be. There's no harm doing that,right? Maybe us being friends will be much better. I know we can't be close friends. But,it's better than nothing. Better than ignoring each other. Now, it's time for me to change and welcome the new "me".

Ps: This is not bout me although I type "I" because I'm lazy to think of a name.





No comments:

Post a Comment