Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Heartbeat

Deep down inside my heart, your image is framed there. Nice and cute. Other people can't see it except you. It's meant for you. My heart is belong to you. You have it, not other people. Don't give it to other people, if not I'll take it back! It's beating for you. It keeps beating so I can see you all the time. You won't disappear and I won't disappear. There it is, it's thumping faster when it sees you. It's out of control. Gosh. I wish I can lock it in a cage. But, I can't. It's too strong. Especially when you're here. Too strong to resist.

It misses you when you're not here. Boring.... It becomes weak and stop running. Out of breath, tired and bored. No strength. No meaning. There's no aim. It thirsts. Thirst for you. Hope you will be here. Can't stop thinking bout you. You're everywhere. No matter what it does, you're still in it's mind. Sometime, it wishes you will go away, just for a few second. Then,you will come back. It's mad! Mad for you! Why are you so special? Why am I addicted to you? You are like a drug. Love is a drug! It goes crazy when there's love. Beating up and down. Smashing the wall like a crazy dog. So out of control...

*Pop!* *Pop!* *Pop!* Listen to it... You'll feel it. The love inside. Deep love which is growing for you. Non-stop developing. It's belong to you and me. Just us. Let it keep beating...



No comments:

Post a Comment