Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, September 16, 2011

Life

Life is nothing.
Life is everything.
Life can be perfect on the surface. But is it everything perfect?
How I wish mine is perfect, fun, interesting, wonderful and colourful.
Unfortunately, mine is not. Sigh...
Last time,I had been thinking to end my life. Just crossed it.
Everything will be the end.
Nope,it won't be.
I mean,yes,it's the end. But, what is the point?
Nobody will cry. Nobody will pity. Some may laugh or ignore.
Really. WHAT IS THE POINT?
Life may be suck, unhappy, unwanted. 
So?
We can change,transform it. It's up to us. Whether you wanna do it or not.
Well, I'm doing it. Trying to make it better.
It suits me. I feel awesome. I feel the real me.
I'm reborn!
Seriously, life can change. It's so different compared to last time.
Life keep changing every day, every single minute.
We just need to face it no matter what.
It depends how u face it.
You can't get the life exactly what you want.
There will be circumstance and difficulties.
We need to take a sword and just stab through "them". They will be gone after all.
Still, we need to smile and go on....

No comments:

Post a Comment