Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Awesome artists!

I love music! I straight away fall in love with a song when I listen to the melody. Beautiful melody brings good mood. There a few singers I like the most.

 Bruno Mars for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIS SONG!!!!!!!!! SUPER AWESOME!!!! Well, I love all his songs. Gosh! How he sing all those songs? It's so awesome! A great male artist!


The next singer is Adele. She's not as pretty as other female artist. So what? Her voice is special and great. I love the "Rolling in Deep". Gosh! Incredible song! Straight away fall in love! The giraffe don't know how to enjoy her voice....Cheh! At least there are Yee and Ming are Adele's freaks too. Haha! Good taste!.
  
Lady Antebellum is an awesome band too. The girl is pretty. Haha! I know them when I listened to their song "Need You Now". Oh gosh! They rock and the song rock! Not only that song. There's a few song are quite good! "Just a kiss"!
Band Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna kiss Band Perry! "If I die Young" really grabs my heart! I love that song for quite a long time already. Damn it! I wanna own that song! It's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the lyrics too!
Well, there's a female actress I really like a lot! She's really pretty and she has a great body line. Freaking thin. Nice outlook. That is......
Nina Dobrev is pretty,right? Not only that,she's gorgeous and hot. She really can be a vampire. Giraffe! See! She's pretty!!!!!!!!! Way prettier than Fala Chen. Guys, watch her in vampire diaries!!!!

If Bruno Mars,Adele, Band Perry and Lady Antebellum are having a concert together. That will be freaking damn awesome. I'll be the first to buy the ticket! Haha! Love them all~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment