Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Finally! I ate my Jogoya! My family and I went out around 10.30am. My dad parked the car at Sungei Wang. Before lunch, we went there for a walk until 12.30pm. My mum looked through all the shops and just bought one shoe.= =" My stomach was grumbling and moaning for food. Before we went out, I had exercise on the treadmill and took two slices of bread. So,I could eat more at the buffet restaurant. When we reached Jogoya, there was no one making a beeline towards the reception. Just us..It was way different than the time we went there. So quiet... Good thing was we didn't need to fight for food. So,we wobbled all the food. I love the ice cream! Desserts!!! Gosh. They look so nice! This time, I don't felt really full.I could eat more, but then my family couldn't stand it anymore,especially my dad. Never mind,so we just left. I wish I could bring back all the desserts.^^ After the buffet,we went to Pavillion, Fahrenheit 88 and Sungei Wang. My legs were screaming for a chair. I needed a chair. But,we just kept walking and walking. Yawned all the way and wished I had a bed that moment. Tokyo Street in Pavillion really not as fascinating as what I've expected. Just normal la...We didn't know what to buy there. All look so fancy and expensive,totally not my standard. Then,finally! God bless me! I found a chair. We sat down and I just lie my head on the table and closed my weary eyes. After that, we went for a walk again. We spent a long time at Sungei Wang again. Looked through all the boutiques and my mother and I just bought one shirt each. Damn! There were many good-looking clothes but the problem was there was no fitting room. Urgh... Couldn't try on those clothes. I wanted those korean type!!! We went back around 6.45pm. Guess what? We stuck on the road!!! Traffic jam...Totally wrong timing.... I took a nap in the car for around 20-30 mins. When I woke up, I still saw Timesquare in front of me! I thought we reached PJ already. Then, we were lost. My mother and sister gave the wrong direction to my dad. They were looking for PJ sign board. The sign board stated right but they said left,so my dad followed their instruction. In the end, we turned here and there and went back to KL.= =" Once again,I saw timesquare...Urgh!! Traffic jam everywhere. We missed the road again and again. Finally, we saw the Subang Jaya sign board and it was already 8 something. By the time we reached home,it was 8.45pm. God! 2 hours journey. Just sit LRT next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment