Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Never Done

           Are we okay? Are we fine? I wanted to ask you,but... those words just couldn't come out. It seemed so easy but it was way difficult than what I've expected. You seemed to hide everything from me. When I asked you something, you just answered "Nothing". Can't you tell me the truth? I don't like misery. I don't like lies. I could tell that you were lying. Why can't you just spit it out everything and let it be clear. Questions questions everywhere. I was the one who didn't know a thing while you were the one who knows everything. Why can't you just tell me what's wrong? What's the problem? What happened? "Nothing...You think too much." Really nothing? But your face told me everything. It was definitely not a good thing. Never. Somehow, I really hope that maybe I had over thoughts in my mind. I hope that I wasn't true. I would be glad if you come to me and tell me everything's alright, don't worry. I hope that everything could go back to normal and we live like normal. We could smile to each other often and had endless topic. I miss the moments we talked like nothing stopped us. We appreciated each other and helped each other all the time. Now, we just look like strangers. Once I started to talk to you, you would disappear in the air as if I couldn't see you. I know you did it on purpose. You avoided me. You have the rights on whether to reply me or not. I preferred that you didn't reply me in the first place. I  hated it when you replied and made many sort of excuses to avoid me. Those lame excuses couldn't fool me, you idiot! I just pretended that I believe you. Actually,I don't. I just waited for the time you tell me everything. Don't feel bad to tell me. It's better to make things clear. If not, both of us will continue suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment