Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

The Problem

        What are we thinking? What are we doing? Once again, we repeat the same thing. You got mad for the same thing while I got mad for the same thing too. Every week, we've to repeat this kind of "war". The first day is perfect..Then, it got worse...I don't know what to say to you now. When I look at you, there's a lot of thing hide deep down inside me. I wanna spit it out, but I choose to close my mouth in the end. I don't how to start and where to begin. I'm afraid you might avoid my question. I'm afraid that I make the wrong decision to spit it out. I'm afraid our situation got even worse. I don't want to regret my decision. So, I choose to keep my mouth shut. Am I too over? I don't know what to do. Today, I wanted to make my step and talk to you. However, when I reached there, you didn't look at me, you didn't tell me what happen and what to do. I just stood there like an idiot. I gave up and just walked away from your area. People ask me, I replied them don't know because I really don't know. You are the only one who knows bout everything. Me? Just a fake name who has know nothing about it. I felt bad. I wanted to help, you know? If you didn't want, you could just push me away. Don't force yourself to keep me.

        You talked to me, I really didn't want to talk to you that moment. I was so mad. Somehow, I wished you talk to me. You did but I pushed you away. I upset you, I know. Sorry. I wanted to be happy again. I wanted to solve the problem. When I am mad, I can't do anything well. In the end, I disappointed my partner. Darn! I shouldn't have involve her. I should focus and do my part. When they called out your name, I got distracted. I felt like crying because I didn't know what to do. I hoped someone could drag me out. Of course, I want you to be the one. I needed comfort. We've been through the same thing over and over again. We've explained to each other endlessly.  My answer is still the same. You should know who you are. We've promised each other that time. That promise. Can you just keep it in mind? Please don't forget. If you do, there will be another situation like this.

PS: I'm Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment