Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Genting with my friends 2!

Impossible. No way! Well, yes way! Haha! I went to genting! Not with my family. My friends! Weeeee! Super awesome! My family actually allow me to go! Wow! Anyway, my mum didn't want me to go. But, she didn't care anymore. Back to the track. Mei yee, her sister, her sister's boyfriend and I took the genting express buy way up to skyway at 9am. While Xing Yee, Yiming and yee's mum took the bus at 8am. Bout 9.50, we reached skyway. Before that, Mei yee and I took some pictures in 1 Utama. It was lame because there was no people except the owners of the shops. I wanted to buy ice cream, but it didn't open yet. It was too early. So, when we reached Genting, Mei and I met up with Yee and Ming in the hotel, we put our bags and leaved the hotel. After that, we made our way to the Outdoor Theme Park. First, we played the Cyclone because there was not many people queuing, so we took this opportunity to take a ride. Haha. The weather was terrible,horrible and vegetable. I was the only one without hood, too bad... So I borrowed Mei's second jacket to cover my head. It was so hot, we soon to be roasted pigs. Yee was sick,haiz....Luckily, she recovered in the end, but she lost her voice because of screaming. Haha. I think we can barbeque in such a weather. Still, we managed to fight the weather, because we wanted to play so much! We kept complaining bout the weather all the way, how bad was it and how unlucky were we. Last time we went, there was a heavy rain, we just played 7 games. Now, the hot sun was shone at us. Soon, the sun gone back to it's horizon. Pheww! Love the God! We played the cup,flying dragon, riding boat, pirates boat, elephant, aeroplane, cockscrew, matahari and what else? We almost played all,anyway! Haha! When we were on the way to the flying dragon entrance, we met Malau, Leng lui and shortie! Haha! I was the first one who saw them and I hop towards them. Then, we reached the flying dragon's entrance,it was closed! Omg! We went to flying dragon's entrance for a few times and it was closed! Ish! The last time we went there, we walked closer towards the notice board. There was a paper wrote: "This entrance had closed, if you want to play flying dragon, please make your way to the indoor theme park near the sky adventure." When we saw that, our mouth were gaping. "Smart". We should walk closer at first. Bang the wall. Then,we went to play flying dragon. We played twice because there was not many people. We just jumped across the steel. Malau, Shortie and leng lui were playing Go Kart that time, such a waste of time, waited for more than 1 hour. After that,we had our lunch bout 2 something in Kenny Rogers. Well,the chicken was so small,it was meant to be served for kids la....not us....After lunch, we went to play again. First,we went to flying dragon again haha because the others miss that just now. Then,we went for the swing again. Mei went back after that because she gonna take the bus which was depart at 6pm. So, bye bye Mei. We kept persuading her to stay, but she didn't want. Haiz...I sent her back to skyway because she didn't know the way. We ran to the skyway because we were afraid she might miss the bus. That was the first time I ran in Genting. Many people were looking at us with curiosity. "Why are we running?" Lol..... When she reached skyway, I ran back to Outdoor Theme Park again. It was so tiring, my legs were wobbling. Omg... Thanks to Mei, I got to exercise. Haha. I kept saying that I wanted to play the "sampan" which is the boat came down from the top and splashed into the water! It was fun! But,nobody wanna get wet with me. Haizz..So,yeah.. I didn't play. The midst came and went. It was a nice weather in the end. Cooling but no rain. Wait, there was a rain,but just last for 5mins. That was when Mei,Yee,Ming and I were queuing to ride the boat. Luckily, the rain did not last long. The ticket is available until 6pm only. Before 6, we went to cocksrew! Muahahaha!! 360 degree roller coaster. Ming almost burst into tears because she was so scared. Cute though. Haha! When we were queuing, the roller coaster passed by and the floor was shaking, drilling and freaked Ming. Leng lui kept asking her want to call penguin or not. She wanted so badly, however she didn't have that courage. In the end, we stepped into the roller coaster, Malau sat with me, what a bad choice. Malau kept screaming in my ears, I screamed back! When the roller coaster  was bout to fly, we screamed until our lungs came out. It was so cool! Awesome! Fun! Exciting! Thrilling! Haha!!!! I could feel the wind swooshed beside me when the roller coaster flew down. It came to halt in a sudden, physics....inertia....Lols! Malau kept mentioning bout the nilai murnis when we were on the track. Lol. Ming,Yee and I had a dinner in the room, I had bread.Haha! Leng lui said that I always eat bread, he knew it. We went for night park. Ming, Yee and I didn't want to go to night park at 1st because we were so tired. Then, I thought we didn't have anything to do, so i grabbed my shoes and made my way to the nite park. It was a good decision! There was no people at all! Barely! Haha! We played all the games and we played cocksrew for the second time again. Heavy midst surrounded us when we were playing cockscrew, couldn't see anything. There was clowns, bad clowns!!!!!!!!! One of the clown hit yee,ming and my head! Dammit! I wanna sue him! Another one stopped me from walking. I said excuse me, then he said kill me. Wth! Lols!!! I felt like pushing him. Another time, we passed by them, the clown wanna stop us again. He stopped Malau at 1st, but Malau managed to avoid him, and we did too. Haha. We quickly ran away.....There was band playing music, awesome! When Yee and I played the swing for the 3rd time, the band was playing YMCA! Haha! So nice weih,but most of them were sweating. There was a few black guys blowing fire too...About 10pm, we played flying dragon for the 4th time! Woohoo! Haha! We were addicted to it. Shortie was addicted to space shot, he kept telling us that he wanna play that, but he didn't want to play games which involved water. He was scared at first, then he became addicted. Later, they went to the food court for dinner. After that, we went to first world hotel. Shortie, Malau, Ming, Yee and I played cards. Leng lui slept the earliest, then ming's turn. Everyone was so tired, we wanted to sleep so badly. So, when we couldn't stand the tiredness, Malau, shortie and leng lui went back and everyone went to sleep bout 12 something. Yee and I heard some voice, "knock! knock! knock!" But,we didn't care because we were too tired. Haha. Eerie..The next day, we woke up at 8 something in the morning and checked out at 12pm. We had breakfast in the hotel. Ming, Yee and I went to meet them in theme park hotel. That hotel was nicer than ours! We watched national geographic and Tarzan. LOL! When leng lui and shortie were taking bath, malau was peaking at them at the door. What a pervert! Hah! Malau, shortie and I stole leng lui's popcorn! Weeeeeee! After checked out, we went to the food court again for lunch. Then, we took a walk and went back. While Malau, leng lui and shortie went to arcade because they took different bus. So, the end of journey....... Nice one! I LOVE IT!!!!! Let's go again, everyone! Weeeee!!!! The best time to go to Genting!^^ Hehe.. I really wanna eat ice cream next time! Why I always miss ice cream????? I met a new friend, Shortie! An adorable person! >< Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment