Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The person who throws me away

The person who say hi to me at first
sitting beside me.
The person who talks to me
looking at me.
The person who share secrets with me
looking at me with trust.
The person who laughs in front of me
smiles gracefully.
The person who crys in front of me
wants me to stay beside her/him.
The person who doesn't want to be alone
begging me to stay.
The person who wants to hangout
inviting me to join.
The person who wants to eat
persuading me to eat.
The person who wants to meet me
coming to my house.
The person who wants to call me
pressing on the phone.
The person who hates enemy
gossiping bout them.
The person who lost friend
came to me.
The person who is bored
finding me for a chat.
The person who is lost
calling me for help.
The person who loves me
loving me every day.
The person who miss me
thinking of me.
The person who doesn't want to say bye
never say bye.

However, the person had gone.
Now.............
The person who has new friends
ditch me.
The person who has new interest
never do the same thing with me.
The person who is sad
came to me.
But, the person who is happy again
ditch me once again.
The person who needs homework
come to me.
But, the person who finish copying the homework
ditch me again.
The person who needs advice
come to me but never listen.
The person who is alone
come to me.
But, when there is other people
the person ditch me again.
The person who needs to talk
doesn't find me again.
The person who doesn't want to say bye
say bye forever now....
The person just disappear into the midst like a magic. "Pof!" Everything's gone.....
The person who throws me away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment