Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Unwanted split Part 2!


What is it now? I REALLY WANT TO ASK WHAT IS IT NOW? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO
DO?! Can't you feel that I'm fixing things? I'm trying to be nice, and you treat me as a bad girl. Why? I'm using all my effort to fix it, but you splash water on me. That's pathetic,huh? You can laugh at me for being such an idiot. I don't mind. You can say me anything you want. I don't mind. Do you know why, because I'm just being myself. I don't mind what other people think bout me. I know that I'm good,it's enough. Let me tell you, I never lie to you. Lie can bring death. It's a big crime. That's why I can't stand lies. Okay, I admit I lied before, but that's just white lies. But I know, you lied before. You lied to me, I cried.... Let's forget bout it. Do you ever lie to your friend? You are allow not to tell me. You know what you did, it's enough. You know you did wrong,it's enough. If you think you're always right, you are wrong. You think you are smart enough, and don't listen to what other people said, just keep to your view, that's way too wrong! You are not always right. There is sometime you are wrong too. First,let me tell you once again. THIS IS NOT DECLARING A WAR! This is.....truth....

I was hurt. No,now too. Way too hurt. Not just because of me. Other people too. When I heard bout that, I felt guilty. Is it bout me? They said no. But others might do. Am I the spoiler? They said no. I don't know why I still can't believe. Ditching the one that care bout you is wrong. A big mistake. Very big. You will never find the one who cares bout you so deep.... Once you miss,it's gone...forever... How can you ditch them? I'm questioning.... They are human! Not dolls! They are not yours. They are ours. We! All of us! You can't ditch them whenever you like! They've treated you so good, how can you did this to them? Why? I didn't say you are evil. I just don't understand. They are staying beside you all the time, suddenly you just push them to aside. Do you know how will they feel? Do you experience before? You didn't experience before, so you will never know how they feel. If you keep on like this, you're the next one. I don't want you to be the next one. Please change it. Turn back! You are so different. I want you back! So much! Although I've been through up and down, I don't mind. It's past,isn't it. I learn to forget and forgive now....No ditch....

Hate? Is there hatred? I hope not. I hope... We don't have hatred. Just wonders. Angels and demons? No way. Human, that's it. I made the move. It's useless. You kick me out. I'm disqualified. Let me tell you, I don't mind! I won't give up! I'm not a loser! Maybe you will think I'm insane! No! It's just me. I can't stand what's going on now. Everything is a nightmare. When I wake up, I feel strange, unhappy and tired...Exhausted..I wanna go back to sleep, I don't want to face this. But this is real, I've to accept it no matter what. I made a change. I made a plan. You guys just can't see it. I know you will someday. Come on! Look at us! We're not bad! We are good! We're here! We've made the move, why don't you just step forward? Please don't step back because it will be worse. I don't want it to happen. We're all in this together... There's part 3. I don't have much time. So, I will continue next time. I hope you will read it.Thx! It meant alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment