Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

December Babies Bday Outing

It had been a long time we didn't hang out together. I miss this outing and I want to hang out with them again.Well, we planned this outing a couple of weeks ago to celebrate Pei,Bam,N and CL birthday. Well, they were not born in the same day, but same month. December babies! Haha.

Pei Ling and I reached there about 10.15am. We made our way to tgv cinema to buy Alvin and The Chipmunk 3 tickets. Unfortunately it cost rm14 per person because it is a blockbuster movie. Haiz.....So,in the end, we decided not to watch movie. Then, Pei and I went to buy present for CL and N. We went through a few places. First,we bought a pink monkey for N. Then, we bought a one piece watch for CL. Kesian Pei for holding the cake for so long. The cake was heavy and she couldn't stand it anymore. So, we quickly carried it to Wong Kok Restaurant to let the waiter keep the cake. After that, we walked around and waited the others to arrive. When the others had arrived, we headed to Wong Kok and ordered our lunch. We took a long time to order before Tzer,Q,Min,CL and Mei arrived. Mei and I ordered French Toast. We are always BFF.  The whole group really became siao in just a second. N was really excited bout pressing the button. When N wanted to press the service button, the waiter just stood behind us. Haha! We just burst into laughter and the waiter smiled too. We just kept laughing and making noise all the way. Gosh. We should be in the zoo. When the waitress was holding Bam's dish, she asked whose dish was that, Bam forgot his dish name. Lol. Then, he remembered and the waitress handed him the dish. When she left, she was shaking her head. Lol.. Sick of us. Haha. Well,we are kids. I mean, react like kids. Just having fun. Pei even spilled the milk tea. Geng! Luckily, the waitress didn't mind. If not, we'll be in the trouble as the milk tea was dripping on the cushion. Then, more customer came in and they were staring at us, throwing some weird faces at us as we were making too much noise like some crazy fellas. Then, we sang bday song to the four December babies. N and Pei blew the candles but CL and Bam didn't got to blow it. Naughty N and Pei. We kept snapping photos. We were so full until we couldn't manage to eat the cake. Gosh.

After the lunch, we headed to Redbox. Bam,J,Mei and I were not planning to sing. We went in earlier on, but we got kicked out by the waiter over there. Ok,fine. So I've decided to leave because I don't sing and I've to buy something too. So, four of us left Redbox and walked around pyramid. I went to buy stuff,Mei helped me while J and Bam just followed us. Finally, I got something for her.haha! J and Bam even followed us into boutiques like Kitschen, Forever 21 and others which sell girls stuff. Haha. When Bam requested to sit down, Mei decided to go Chatime, but there were too many people making a beeline to buy the drinks. So, we switched place to Honeymoon. We ordered and three desserts. There was a baby girl stood on the sofa. Haha. She left when we sat down. Then, she walked towards us and stood beside me when we were looking our menus. She was so cute with two little ponytails. She even stepped and sat on my handbag. That's "great". I didn't mind, she was just a kid. Haha. So cute la! I got the urge to pinch her chubby little face. She gave a few "High 5" to J. Two kids were giving "High 5" to each other. LOL. Her family asked her to leave us alone, but she didn't bother them and kept looking at us. I love it when she was sticking to me and sat beside me. Haha. That moment, she was sitting on my handbag. Then, when she almost left. She said some word and laughed. She kept repeating it and we burst into laughter including her family. I think J taught her the words and laughed. So,she followed. Haha,kids! So adorable! Then, she left. I wanna took photo with her but missed the chance. I was afraid her family will mind too. I miss her!!! Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment