Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It Will Change

It will change, I believe. I didn't believe at the first time. I was a fool yet immature. No,not a fool. It's just unpredictable. It's faith. It's the God's decision. It'll never be mine.

Life goes with time. It changes all the time. I used to think that everything will remain on the same spot. What an idiot? I thought everything will be perfect, everything will move on the same path as it used to be. But I was wrong. I was too fool to expect that everything will goes as I wished. Nevermine, I learned a lesson. Wait, not just one. Now, I don't expect everything to go as I want. I don't hope more. I just hope a little. The more you hope, the more disappointed you are in the end. It just won't remain on it's own state, it won't be good all the time. There'll be another path. Another change. Another thing you've to face. Another disappointment. Another regret. Another pain...

Do you think it will just be the same all the time? Do you think it won't change later? Are you sure bout it? I'm not sure about some words I said. I'm not sure about the decisions that I made. I'm not sure the "stuff" in my life. It freak me out. Just a change, it changes my life. It changes everything. I'm afraid of changes but I've to deal with it. Everything I hear,see, touch or feel it, I believe they will change one day. I don't dare to promise that they won't change. Even though I can't predict or feel it, but I can make sure that they won't just remain on that specific spot. I can damn make sure they will move a very tiny distance though it will not be a big one. A tiny change can make a big difference. Changes can be good or bad. Fortunately, I made a good change in my life. A big change and most of them notice it.

Those plants out there had shifted a little under the hot blazing sun. I'm sure you'll change either. Maybe not now. But soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment