Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Promises.


Promises. I hear your words flying in the mid-air. I hear your words vibrating in my eardrums. I lock your words in my mind, in my heart. Promises. These are promises.

Promises with your sign are gold. Precious and beloved. The one I don't want you to break. The one I don't want you to forget. The one I want you to remember it in your heart. Always.

Never break in a second. You promised me. Never fool me. You swear to God. Never lie to me. You beg on your knees.

Seriously, promises sound good but feel heavy. Promises are not light at all, not a joke! You said it, you do it. It's just not a word. It's something that bound to hold in your palms, to fulfill it. Hold it carefully, don't ever let it slip off from your hand.

There, you said it. I listened and kept it in my heart. I never forget. I'll remind you that you've said it before. You've promised. And I'm giving you a warning not to break your promises. A BIG warning.

Lovely and sweet promises, will you always be there with me until the end? I hope you won't disappear into the mid-air. The ones that made from the love ones. Definitely the ones I wish for.

Promises, please don't go away,I'm begging you. I don't want to lose faith in you. Once you break my heart, I'll never turn my head and look at you again. Once it breaks, it forever gone.

Promise is just like a glass. Once broken,consider "sold'. Clean,shines but dangerous. Hold me, look into my eyes and I have you word. I put all my faith in you, staring deep into eyes and give a slight smile. There, I see trust in you. I know I can trust you. I know you won't break your promises because you'll never ever try. You hold it and I'm waiting for it. Don't try to let go,my dear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment