Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The 1st blog!

I'm thinking whether having blog is the right choice for me. I'm so bored nowadays.I have ntg to do except blogging???Oh ya,fbin n msn... I just wanna spit out everything that kept in my brain. I read a story,she said:Ytd,my brain was spinning,my heart was aching. I saw a fool stood infront of me,he crossed his hands across his chests. His eyes moved to the left and to the right,but never looked infront. I was standing infront of him. He was sweating,he've no idea what is goin to happen next. He could feel his heart bounced  every minute,every second. He wished he could take a move,but he never did as usual. He wanted to talk to her so badly, but his body frozen, he sighed..I sighed too,and walked away,never look back. The end. I was thinking why the guy is so useless,boys should take a move if nt their love ones'll kena rampas by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment