Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

"She" is my fren!

Actually,"she" is a good friend of mine. In other people eyes,"she" might be not their good friend.For me,"she" is different. "She" is not good looking,extremely skinny,has a small head,no fat at all,just skins and bonesm, has a nice hand writing,impressing..haha. "She" is evil sometime,annoying and stupid. "She" never thinks before speak,and then "she" hurts many people by using her mouth. Once her mouth opened,"bang"! Many people kena shot by her. So pathetic! Besides that,once "she" swayed her hand,it hurt many people Their bones cracked,veins pulled and screamed. "She could make people hate her,maybe forever..Just kidding! This is not the real her. "She" is nice,actually. Maybe when you see this sentence,you'll laugh!haha..nice?? my god? Is sher fern insane? Lol...When I first met her, I didn't bother her,I didn't care bout her,I just treat her as my classmate.Haha! Don't be mad! Honestly,I didn't like u when I'm form 2. "She" was really annoying! "She" was so cold! So evil! I hate that she-is-going-to-kill-me look! I'll remember that! Haha! Afterthat,"she" changed alot especially this year! It was a good new! Haha! The new her! I love it! "She" started to become funny as my malau! Stupid malau teach her! "She" started to be caring,erm..friendly? Opps! Anyway,her mouth is still sharp, bones are strong,thick and still thin as well....But,"she" turn over a new leaf! When I was sad,"she" will made me smile,made me think positive. I was shocked that "she" will care bout me? Maybe? Am I think too much? Ohya! We talked more to each other compared to last year! I know her better now. But,I really hate it when "she" touched my face and hit my head! I hate it! So,stop it please. Anyway,"she" is my friend! I wrote bout her because I was chatting with her.Haha! I just want to let people know that "she" is good inside. Tips for her= Don't hurt people by using ur mouth and ur hands again!

No comments:

Post a Comment