Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

An embarassing day...

Oh gosh,kena marah by teacher today at dataran setia! Haha! Why am i laughing?? Duh! Ya,right,it's my fault. I made the 1st move, suddenly,the teacher scolded:Oooi! SPBT! NO RESPECT! GONNA TELL SPBT TEACHER! My mind said opps! I threw a whatever look,and walked back. It's nt d 1st time kena marah! So,hu cares? But,she shouldn't scold spbt teacher,it's nt her fault! It's mine! Scold me only! OK???? Dun pull the innocent people into this mess! Anyway,it's over...

There's a girl. She told me that she live in a dark world.She wished to escape from it and search for light,hope. When she was holding the book tightly in her palms,eyes focused on the words,but the mind was in the air. She couldn't understand every single word, she tried so hard to focus on it, but she failed. Suddenly, she couldn't see anything, except the dark side of the world. She hoped that someone'll lend a hand for her,pull her away from the darkness forever. But,there was noone. She began weeping alone at d corner,tears dripping. Sad for her. What a lonely girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment