Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Ouch!

I felt bad when I chased u guys out...There's a knife in my heart. U guys are my frens,but that is a part of my job. If I let u  guys stay,I'm the one who get into trouble,not u. So,I had to. So sry, I hope u all understand. Haiz.....

I have a fren,she's cute! Haha.. But,she kinda emo nowadays..I really don't like it and U shd knw it! I like the way u smile & dancing around. Hahahaa....U said u left behind by someone. Actually, you r not. You think too much! It's true. Sometimes, I had that feeling too. But,I'll always remember that someone said: "Some ppl do care bout u". So,I'll keep it in my mind. My fren,u shd listen to my words too. We love u and we'll never leave u. We are BFF! I miss u,my fren.

No comments:

Post a Comment