Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Emmelin's Bday!

When Emme, Pei Ling and I reached SS15, we saw xing yee, Yiming and mei yee were eating at mcd. We went in and talked for a while. Then, we passed by Fruitland, and we saw the set lunch promotion. We thought it cost rm7.90. The set lunch included main course, appetizer and dessert. So,we went in. The waitress handed us the menu. We looked deeper at the menu, there wrote set lunch costs rm7.90 ONWARDS! Haha! We kena tipu or maybe our eyesight became worse. My eyesight become worse now!!! OMG!!! It's true! I went to check my eyesight. Emmelin and I ordered 2 set lunch. Our set lunch include spicy noodles which was really spicy, salad, sausages and puddings. I hate the pink pudding!!! It tasted like antibiotic. We ordered desserts too such as watermelon lolo, rainbow lolo, honeydew lolo and mango lolo. Honeydew lolo is nice! Mei Yee chose the right food! Anyway, lolo is quite a funny name. We took a lot of pictures. It was the first time! I think we had took hundreds of picture in one day. We just held the camera and clicked here and there. We walked around as if we owned the place. Not many customer though. The waitress was so pretty and nice. She had a beautiful smile and treated us well. I like her! LOL! Ohya! Of course, we sang happy birthday song for Emmelin, the birthday girl! One guy who sat opposite our table cheered for us and wished her too. Haha! Actually, we wanted to watch movie, but we didn't have much time left. So, we played games which was really exciting. Emmelin played well, she was so excited. She carried the remote and kept hooping up and down like a small girl. The guy behind us kept watching us with curious eyes. Paiseh! Anyway,we didn't care. We enjoyed the whole day and we had french fries! The best french fries I ever ate. I like the sauce! We'll go there next time for sure! It's a must,I guess. Happy Birthday, Emmelin! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment