Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

My darling's bday

Today,we celebrated Mei Yee's birthday in fruitland again. Hehe! It's an awesome place although the paint is pink. I booked the place, but I was late.Hah! Kena marah! Pai seh! Actually,we planned this for a week, we decided to give her a surprise. But,I could see that she already knew, she just acted blur. Haha! We made a card for her and I went to RT to buy a mirror chocolate cake for her. I guess the cake was okay. When we reached there, we ordered the food. After that, I went to the kitchen to take out the cake. I just realized that jie jie didn't know how to use lighter. Haha! She switched off the light and we sang birthday song. She made a wish, she looked so cute! Ohya,she said something very funny. She said that her friends are very cute especially me. Then, I was like huh? She made a very funny and weird speech la. It's her style. Once again, we kept taking photos like insane people who never take photo. It looked like we were going to graduate. Especially Yiming kept running around to take photos with us. So cute! Malau and Soo Sum were so cute when they were playing wii. We were so noisy, our voice echoed in the restaurant. Luckily, nobody complained. The fruitland Jie jie also very happy la. She gave a free dessert for Mei Yee! I like her so much la! Haha! Anyway, Thx to ming,yee,emme,pei ling,soo sum,gah see,tzer, giraffe,jie,bamboo,leng lui,xian hua,malau,jin,le for coming today! Love you guys! Once again, Happy Birthday to Mei Yee!

No comments:

Post a Comment