Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Afraid of Falling For You

Afraid of falling for you. You're a good guy. We know that. You have a big heart. Nice warming heart. You care bout me all the time, take care of me and be with me. To me, you're just a friend. A close friend of mine.

I like you,it's true. As a friend. I know you like me too. It's very obvious but it doesn't matter to me. I still want you to continue be my friend. I don't want to leave you, I can't lost you. You're such a good friend of mine. I need a friend by my side all the time. You makes me smile. You'll make sure there's always a smile on my face. When I'm sad, you'll do your best to make me laugh. When I cry, you begin to feel nervous. You'll obey anything that I said. You'll do anything for me. Never resist. Never say no. Your smile warms my heart. I'll have the urge to smile whenever I look at your silly face. You always make the silly face to make me laugh. I never met a person like you before.The first person who makes me laugh all the time. Sometime, you crossed the line. Although I was mad at you, I'll never avoid you. It was one of the stupid lame jokes that you made. So, I won't keep it to my heart and just let it go. You'll beg me for forgiveness whenever I'm mad at you. I never blame you. I'll straight away forgive you just by looking at your silly action. I try to hide my smile when you're begging me for forgiveness and pretending that I'm still mad at you. I know I got on your nerves before. However, you forgive me all the time.You said it's okay. You don't mind but I mind. I'm afraid of getting on your nerves,actually. The main reason is I don't want you to leave me. I'll ask for forgiveness no matter what. Sorry for crossing over the line. Sorry for not understanding. Sorry for doing mistakes all the time. I'm sorry...

I can't imagine the day you'll leave me. I don't want to think bout that. I never try thinking and worrying bout that. It's unbelievable if you leave me one day. Ridiculous! Of course you'll leave me since you're not my boyfriend. However, I'll make sure that you'll never leave me as a friend. I'll remember you forever. Remember that you're a rescuer of my life, the things you done to me. Happy memories. Never forget what have you done. You play with me all the time. Joke around. Pat on my back and scolding me silly every day. You're the silly one. You're so good to me but I can't accept your love. I can't do it. It's "illegal". In my heart, you're always a loving, unforgettable friend. A gift from the God. I'm sorry. I should deserve a punishment for letting you down. I know I shouldn't hurt my friend but now I've done it. I don't know what to do except saying sorry. Accept your love is never an option as my heart can't fit you anymore.

Sometime, you're too good to resist. It's hard to keep a distance from you. I'll be lonely without you. My life will be meaningless. Lifeless and dull like a patient's room. Once being with you, my mood lightens up. You're like an angel. Waiting there for me to come over. I trust you. I know I can count on you but still I can't fall for you. I'm really afraid that I'll fall for you. To be frank, I don't want it to become a reality. You'll meet someone better in your life. Perhaps soon.
 PS: This is not talking bout me. I just like to use "I" from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment