Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

"She" again!

  This is the second time I write bout this person. One of my best friend. This "little girl" is such a nice person although "she" doesn't look like one. Haha! Just kidding. "She" looks serious but "she" is never one. Funny, lame and speechless... Cute? Sometime. Silly,Yeah!!! Smart though but still lose to me. Hah! By the way, I never "chuan"! Okay? Duh.....  The sad thing is "she" doesn't has perfect bodyline. Whatever! Doesn't matter, as long there is good personality inside "her".

   I like this person because "she" never leaves me, might ignore me sometime. The next day, "she" will talk to me again. Others left but "her". I'm "touched". Hah! Lol! Yeah, seriously when I think bout it, I'm touched. I mean I just realise that I have such a good friend by my side. My eyes were blurred last time. Just kept crying. Till now I realise "her". I express everything, totally everything except some minor one. You know, you can't just know everything. There must be some secrets, mystery only syok! Living in the midst is fun!  I don't mention bout my family to anyone else but "her" and some people who actually understand the situation between my family and I. Most of my friends don't understand,so yeah. I don't tell them. When I can't stand it, I will express my frustration to her. Not towards. Gosh! This family thing really sickens me! Well, other people might feel bored. Maybe she does but she never show it. When I have problems, I will find "her". When I on msn, "she" will be there, so it's very easy for us to communicate. I will find "her" no matter I'm sad,happy,frustrating,silly or whatever. People will find their friends whenever they feel like finding them.

   "Her" presence really helps me a lot. Way too much. Over. It's hard to find someone like "her". I mean,in my world, there's barely anyone like "her". Not to say others are bad. "She" is a good person,that's all. I remember that moment I thought about negative stuff, "she" was there convincing me that everything is fine. It's okay. It was not okay,actually. It was HELL. Fortunately, because of "her", I'm in heaven now. Meaningful and wonderful life. Because of "her", I love my life now and managed to forget bout the past. Of course not forget practically, but not to think bout it. It works. Just makes me think bout the happy ones. "Others" were frustrating and just nod their heads when I told bout my past to them but her. She will never feel frustrating. She will talk with me and discuss bout it. Trying to think of a solution. It makes me think of someone. That person frustrated and left. Been ignored. Now is different...

    I know I annoyed "her" before. I made "her" angry. I got on "her" nerves and I'm sorry. Thank you for being patient. Thank you for being understanding. "She" is the one who understands me the most which I'm glad bout there's someone who really understands me. I'm very sorry. Really sorry. Thank you for forgiving me. Without "her",I won't be sitting here and typing. I'll be somewhere doing useless thing. I know "she" cares bout me and I care bout "her" too. Although "she" didn't express how "she" feels but I know. I think I'll be a useless person without her. A person keep moaning all the time. But, I'm not now. My life changes. I'm lucky to have "her". I'll never forget "her" Never in my life. Especially "her" laughter.Really special! Haha! I got one request for "her": PLEASE EAT MORE AND GET MORE FATS!"

PS: Thank you for staying by my side all the time. I'm really glad that I've known you.

No comments:

Post a Comment