Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Another Bastard!

I really wanna hate you, bastard. Can't believe you're the fake one too,wearing a mask the whole time! I can't believe it! I fell into your trap like a girl in the midst. Why am I so dumb?! Why I kept believing u in the first place although someone told me that you are the bad one? Questions! Questions! Questions! WHY? WHY? WHY? Urgh!!! I feel like slapping you! But,I feel like slapping myself more. My eyes were blurred, mind has gone and my brain was totally destroyed because you hypnotized me. How dare you?! Why you manipulate me? How could you act so innocent as if you did nothing? The more you act innocent, the more creepier you are. Yes, you are creepy, very creepy indeed. You're a witch! Wait! You're worse than a witch! At least witch shows her evil look, but you don't. You keep it inside your heart and reveal it at the right time. You hide it away from me and forced a smile. Wait, was there a smile? I can't remember because your smile was too fake! Too fake till I can't remember how you smile. I don't wanna remember it. It's not a beautiful smile. It's like a piece of shit! Don't you feel guilty? Your heart is black! You have no sign of regret. No sign of compassion and no sign of forgiveness. You think you're a good person? No, you aren't. Backstab me?! Is that what you can do? Oh god! You are a failure! Trying to destroy me? Nah, you're a loser. You can do it when you're in hell. Before you're in hell, just leave me alone and stay away from my territory. I won't step in yours too because yours stinks. You are just like girl, like a bitch! Gosh! You got a boy's body, but you got a girl's heart. A girl's black heart! Why don't you just become a gossip girl? It suits you more. You're not a handsome guy. Not cute at all. When they say you're handsome, I feel like vomiting.  I don't want to look at your face. When you passed by, I turned my head, look up the sky or just walked the other path. I knew you won't going to say hi to me. In your mind, I'm a bitch. In my mind, you're a jerk,bastard and a bitch! Who cares you're a guy? You are not one. Not at all! You can lie to them,but not me. You can hide it from them, but you can't hide it from me. To be honest, I don't wanna know bout it, how you treat me, how you backstab me,how you gossip bout me, I don't want to know a single thing. Unfortunately, you're too obvious and I knew it all. When you start to open your mouth and say, it will spread to the whole world.  You think I'm evil for saying this, but in real life, you are the one.

I don't hate you, you're not my enemy. I just want you to leave me alone. Stay away from me. I want peace. Now, it doesn't matter to me anymore. Everything bout you doesn't matter. You want to say what, just go on. Whatever you do and say, it's none of my business. I can't stop you.

 You are nothing to me. Nothing at all. I won't bother you anymore. No cares from me anymore. Your love for me is past tense. I erased it. You're out from my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment