Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Too late to forgive

Mary saw a guy kissing a girl in the alley. Her boyfriend, Chuck. The girl is his ex-girlfriend, Katy. She was horrified, her blood boiled and stunned. After kissing, Chuck saw Mary standing there with her eyes wide in horror. He swallowed the lump in his throat and tried to explain. Before he did, she gave him a hard slap on the face and hot tears streaming down. She looked at Katy, having an urge to pull her hair and slap her. She didn't. "You F*kin Bitch!" she screamed at Katy. When she tried to leave, Chuck grabbed her hand."It's over.Chuck". She shoved away his hand.

After one month, she received a call in her hotel. It was Chuck's mum. After listening to the phone, she dropped the phone and stunned in horror. Her mind was blank. She packed her bag and rushed to the hospital. There, she saw him lying down on the patient's bed. His hand was cold, no breathe. He was dead because of an accident. It's too late. Way too late.. She missed the chance to see him.

She turned off her phone for a month after the break-up. Now, her phone is a stranger. She clicked on the phone and received a voicemail. It was Chuck.

"Hey. It's me. I know I'm wrong. Way wrong. I'm sorry,Mary. I should avoid her. I should push her away. I should stop seeing her. I didn't know that Katy still has a feeling for me. I was stupid. I swear I don't like her. Not an option. Although she is my ex,so what? You're my present and future. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me. In the wrong time and place, you were there, witnessed the moment. Unfortunately, you were not there before she kissed me. I told her to stay away from me. I told her that I don't like her anymore. It's true, Mary. I don't want a break up. I want to be with you. I want you. Just you. Please don't ignore me. Please, I'm begging you. Without you, my life is dull and meaningless. I feel empty. You're not here, I feel lifeless. I need your presence. You can scold me,hit me,slap me or anything. But please, I beg you not to ignore me. Don't leave me. I'll do anything as you said. I'll obey you. I'll never resist. I'll listen to you no matter what you say. I'll always stay beside you no matter where you go. You can count on me. I really don't know what to do without you. You're part of my life. Now, you're gone. There's a big hole in my life. Missed something important which is you. I can't lose you. Never. I miss your voice, your face, your smile and everything bout you. Every day, I look at those thing you gave to me, photos and messages from you. Your things are here,but your heart is not here, so do mine. What's the point living without you? There's no meaning. No aim. No love. If you leave me because of Katy. Well, I hate her! She shouldn't be the part in our life. Just you and I. Forever. There will be no other person. It's our world.I miss holding your hand, patting your head, watching your smile, hugging you,kissing you and lots. Everything is so different now.Why? I deserve another slap. I deserve it. But, I don't deserve your absence. Not a break up. Please trust me. I never lie to you, you know it. I don't want to do everything on my own, I don't want to be alone. I want you to be with me, do everything together. Sitting on the cushion alone sickens me. Eating alone in the restaurant makes my heart empty. Watching the love birds holding hand together, I'll look at my hand and miss the warmness of your hand. Your tiny fingers surrounding my huge fingers. I'll grab your hand tightly, never let you go. Everything I do makes me think of you. I'm afraid to approach the places where love birds are around. I'm afraid of the emptiness inside my heart. I don't want to feel your absence. I'll make sure that you'll never leave me. I keep convincing myself that you'll come back to me one day. So,please come back. I'll show you everything. Call me back. Bye. I love you. The one and only one."

The phone went dead. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks. She regretted for not forgiving him. Now,she lost him. He'll never come back. "I love you too, Chuck" she whispered on the phone. She clicked save because it was the only one he left. The only voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment