Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Real or fake

You don't know what's in your life is fake or real. Not everything. It is in the midst, undiscovered or discovered. Mostly discovered. Sometime, it's best to undiscovered forever.... In my dreams, everything looks real, I feel real  as though I can sense it. When I wake up in my pyjamas, everything is fake. It is just a dream! How I wish my good,sweet dreams can be real, not the nightmares. Is everything real in my life? My life? My parents? My friends? My pet? All real? Nah, in my dream...My thoughts towards life is not real in life. It is just a thought, my expectation. When I found out, it doesn't sound the one I thought. The truth is real, and my thoughts are fake. How I wish my thoughts are real. Is everyone being real? Are they fake too? I'm not sure. I don't know. I don't want to know either. I'm afraid the ones who are close to me are being fake. I'm afraid that they are faking all the time without my knowledge. I'm afraid what I've got is fake. Sometime, I'm tired facing those "fakeness". I don't feel real, I don't feel mortal as though I'm living in a dream. I can't feel myself. I can't breathe. The "fakeness" makes me fake too. I really hate myself for being fake too. Fake until I don't know who I am. When I start to being fake, I feel like slapping myself and wake myself up. Just wake up. Just be yourself and everything is alright. Being yourself is the best because that shows your true personality. What's the purpose for being fake? Just show yourself to the world. Show how good you are. Don't care what's going on. Just update bout what's going on to yourself. That's enough. Ignore the fake ones. Ignore things that are trying to stop your way. I don't care what is real nor fake now. Just listen or ignore. It's my choice. Just believe or not. It's my choice either. What's going on later, I can't decide. I can just tolerate with the situation. Just go on and continue my role in life....Real or fake doesn't matter.

Ps : Ignore the fake ones, walk on and makes your day brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment