Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The appetizers in my life!

1. Jian Sheng, the thinnest boy I ever met! I eat him because he is bamboo while I'm Panda! Haha! He has a sharp mouth which spits out all the hurtful words... He can hurt people by moving his mouth. But, he is better than last time. Much better. When I was form 2, I don't like him at all because he was so evil. His face was full of hatred and never smile. That was creepy! I don't know why he don't like to smile! Is it so hard? LOL! But, he smiles and laughs a lot now! A weird tone comes out from his throat whenever he laughs. A special tone! I don't know why he can't finish his food all the time, he doesn't like to eat. Weirdo! I'm not the one who doesn't eat! He is the one! By the way, he doesn't like ice cream! OMG!! Ice cream is the best thing in the world! Although he hurts people all the time, but he is caring! Seriously! When I'm sad, he is always there for me. He will freak out when I almost burst into tears! I love that expression because he let me know there is someone who cares bout me. I like to express all my secrets, anger, happiness and sadness to him! He listens to everything what I say and try to comfort me all the time. This is a friend I need! Sometime, he doesn't care bother me. That will make me worry, I'll start to wonder what I did. If he leaves me, I'll cry till mad. I just hope he will eat more and grow fatter, so I can have a good meal!

2. Woon Hong, my leng lui! We call him leng lui because he is so pretty! He keep combing his hair wherever he goes. He just want to look perfect all the time, he is afraid that someone might look nicer than him! Haha! Don't worry, he got such a good taste in fashion wear. Nice shirt, nice shoes, nice pants, nice hair! I never get bored every time I look at him. He shines like the Sun, so graceful.... I think he can be a model! A future for him! I know this guy since form 1. There were rumors between us. Lol! I treat him like my best friend because he is funny, nice and friendly. I still remember we chat in msn every day because He and I online in the morning when we were in the afternoon session. Now, we got less time to talk to each other. I miss the old time. Anyway, he likes yam.. I hate yam! There is he, there is yam. He can be a yam cook too. We gave him a few nicknames too like fried nyonya, sick swan, bd! But, he is forever leng lui in my heart! He looks great in front of the camera! There is an advice for him, don't just look at the mask, must look at the heart, if not you will sink in the deep sea.

3. Wai Neng, my precious malau! I call him sei malau all the time because he doesn't respect me at all! Pity me! He calls me fern zai all the time. Gosh! What an ugly name! So, I seldom feed him banana. He is the funniest and the most hyper guy in our group. There is him, there is fun. I never get bored with him being around. Sometime, he's annoying. Sometime, he is getting on my nerves. Gosh! He really need discipline! Oh ya! His brain is yellow, full of yellow stuff. Is it because he ate too many banana? Or he watches those thing all the time? Who knows? Childish is the best word to describe him. Never grow up although he is growing taller but his mind is still like a child. Luckily, he is smart and he plays the piano well. Awesome! Bravo malau! I'm so proud of him. When we are doing math, he wants to compete with me. He will feel happy when he did faster than me. LOL! I'm just giving him a chance. I pity him.... Just want him to be happy for once. By the way, I really miss him when he is not in my class anymore. Haiz...I miss the time he sat in front of me and kept disturbing me. That time, I felt annoyed. Now, I really do miss it. I hope he won't be carry away by the rumors.

4. Ying Jie, the ice cream guy! We can own an ice cream factory later! Is it, ying jie? Haha!! This guy is the cutest guy in my school. Although he is big size, not fat, but he acts cute all the time. Please don't stop acting cute, I love the way he acting cute. Sometime, he speaks in a childish way which is really cute, like a baby! I called him "gay lou" last time because he really looked like a gay! Opps! But he is not because he do likes girls. Anyway, he is a prince too. Hmmm... He grows up in a rich family, so he acts like a prince. But, that doesn't annoy me because he is not that "over", not like that BD! Whatever! Once, I really wanted to hate him because he said something. But, I can't because he is right. If I were him, I would do the same thing as he did. At least a bit better than him. I will never leave someone in the dark without a light! I enjoy hitting his stomach and his arm, it is fun! Hope he doesn't mind! Hmm.. I got a feeling that this guy is quickening his pace towards the tunnel. I really wish this guy won't disappear into the midst and leave us alone. I can't stand it anymore!

5. Yong Jun, the perasan guy! The rumors between us fly into most of the students' ears in school since we were form 1. I don't know who started it but it doesn't bother me anymore because I used to it already. No matter what we did, I could feel someone's eyes were focus on us. When we start a conversation, other people will point their fingers at us as if we are the criminals. People nowadays got over thinking skills. Haiz... This guy is quite funny too and very lame. He talks crap all the time, I think his mouth is full of shit. Just kidding! 90% are crap, 10% are real. He doesn't finish his homework all the time, I am wondering what is he doing at home. Sleep? Play badminton? Duh.. He is good at math, real good. I'm so jealous! By the way, he can wolf up all the food. Bravo! Those people who can't finish their food can pass their food to him. At least, he doesn't waste. He is kinda "prince" too. Maybe it's because he has maid serves him at home. His life got nothing except badminton and food. Badminton, badminton ,badminton.. What a badminton freak! Don't tell me he wants to represent our school when he grows up. He can't be...Hahaa! Anyway, He is a great friend to have.



The appetizers in my life makes my life more interesting. I hope they will taste better than ever. Not getting sour and bitter. The appetizers and the desserts are the important role in my life. Without them, my life won't taste great! Sorry bout the others. If I didn't write bout you,it's not because you are not important. It's because I don't know what to write bout you. Not much to describe. But, you are awesome too! Love you guys! Say cheers to my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment