Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The desserts in my life!

1.My darl, Mei Yee. Two words to describe her. Child-minded and lovely.^^ We can talk in the phone for 40 mins-1 hour. Awesome,huh? No worries bout the phone bill. Mine is no limit. When exam is on the way, my phone is dead, silence... Lol! We are just preparing for exam. She'll know when I'm sad and on the mood. When she asked me what happened, I would tell her what happen most of the time, when I don't feel like explaining, I would keep quiet. She don't have worries all the time. I seldom saw her cried except that time! Gosh! Don't wanna mention bout it. A smile is always hang on her face no matter what happen. When earthquake comes, she also smiles...WEEE~~ LOL! She has a great family who I admires the most. I just love hanging out with her. Without her, I can't live and I won't stay in this school anymore. Being with her, I can go wild and hyper. She carries all my worries and sadness away from my heart. Recently, she become bad already, not that clean anymore. Hah! I mean she learnt some words la. I love her! She is definitely the dessert in my life, the ice cream!

2. Yiming, my mum. She is pretty, definitely pretty. She needs to be more confident than ever. When someone is confident, she is pretty. She is the craziest person in my life, never seen a crazy witch in my life before. Just kidding, not a witch! haha! Okay! The first word which pop into my mind is :"WHITE!" It is true. I admire her "whiteness". Haha! She should be proud of that. Anyway, she got a pair of strong hands, she cannot let go the things she wants! She'll keep holding tightly, just can't let it go. Haiz! You just need to learn how to let it go. Do you realize she got two face. One face is left at home while one face is left at school or just outside her house. Like the black swan and white swan. Black swan at home, white swan dancing outside her house, just like her. Gila! Haha! With her around, the situation will never be quiet.

3.Pei Ling ar.......Just used to call her that. What a sweet name! Since last year at etika, we became closer to each other. We knew each other well, share secrets, happiness and sadness. Now, we go to Ace, Account and Add Math tuition together! Awesome! It is fun to have her around. Somehow, I won't be sad if she stays by my side. Recently, she fall for one of the BDS. LOL! When feelings come, it just come. No reason for that. Although many people disagree she likes that person, but, what to do! Feelings just rose in her heart! Anyway, feelings will go too. She just need for the right time to come. Better find a more suitable person next time. LOL! Just wish her luck! He got such a bad taste on girls la. My godness! Tell him to go to toilet la! His eyes are definitely blind. Muahahaha! Okay, Ling, don't kill me. If someone dare to rape or bully her, I will hantam that person! Pei Ling always laugh for no reason, she can make everybody laugh at the same time. Mei Yee laughed until her stomach pain. Kesian her! Pei Ling, you got such a pro mouth! Bravo!!!

4. Xing Yee, the coolest girl in town. Black just suits her well. Long legs and skinny feature, phweet! She got a smart brain, when she flips the book, hah, she can be the smartest girl in town! Hmm... I think there are many sweet memories in her heart. Sweet memories are good to keep. But, once you let it go, it'll forever gone. It's hard to let it go because they are just so sweet! Who will let go sweet things? I'm sure there is no one to raise his/her hand. By the way, it is really sad when good things leave you like you just lost a million dollar or G-dragon just gone! Choi! Yee, i wrote choi, don't hit me! Anyway, past tense is past tense. Life must go on. Can't sit there like a wood and waiting for the end to come. I know Xing Yee is strong. I seldom saw she cried too, but more than Mei Yee, of course. Opps! I love watching her in a dress. So sexy! Sexy lady! Hahahaha! She is cooler than ever! Tallest girl in our gang! Clap* Clap*

5. Joanne, the tigress! Everyone called her that! That's her personality, being fierce but got style. Haha! It’s fun to argue with her. She always speak in the negative way, try to insult people. Anyway, we are used to it. If she suddenly speaks in the positive way, I’d be shock. She likes to sing along with Xing Yee all the time. I wish I can see her in a dress, must be pretty! Jo insults Mei all the time, kesian Mei. But I think Mei enjoys it. Haha! Everyone dare to fight back except Mei. Coward…. Hahaha. Just kidding! I love her hairstyle. Her recent hairstyle is way better than the previous. This hairstyle suits her character. Love the way she roars….

6. Emmelin, the beauty. One word to describe her, so in love with her bird bird. She wish she has a romantic relationship. Well, all she could think is him. When we mentioned his name, a sweet smile is hung on the corner of her mouth, her mind is filled with his name. This is called love. Well, this lady can be crazy too. Hyper and cheerful. She hooping up and down no matter where she goes like a kid. I love her body, nice bodyline. No wonder so many bees go after her. Kaka! She has a crazy female dog at home, but looks cute. Pinky bites everything just like Emme? I think Pinky learned it from her. I still can remember that day she called me and her tears were dripping down on the phone. I was so touched that I almost cried. Luckily, I didn’t because my dad was just standing infront of me. She can do anything just for him. Hmmm…What a lucky guy! I hope he appreciates her more. Once she is in love with someone, can be forever. The heart is belongs to him, no one can take away from him. Emme won’t allow too,duh….

I hope the desserts in my life will be the forever desserts in my life. You know I love desserts, very much indeed and I’ll never let them go. Just can’t forget desserts. The sweetest thing ever must be in my life.

2 comments: