Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Black Swan DAY!

"Black Swan", I would never forget this word and this movie. What I could remember the most was Me,Ling,Ri,Emme,Giraffe,Jie,Ming,Yee,Mei,Sheng,Neng,Hong,Onion and Jo keep screaming:"OH MY GOD!" from the start till the end. It was so 18! Anyway, It was suppose to allow 18 and above enter. But, we sneaked in because we were smart! Hah! Lol! I was wondering... Did I chose the right movie? The story was quite interesting but it contained 18 movie description....Black Swan is a horror and ewww.... I knew this movie is Neng's fav! He loves it! It describes bout a white swan and a black swan which is the same lady, Natalie Portman! She is so beautiful, I admire her beauty and skinny feature! She wears a pair of pink ballet shoes which tied tightly around her foot. It looks pain! I can't imagine if those shoes put on my foot. I'd rather give it to my dog. Hah! Just kidding! Nina is her name. Nina dances here and there like a swan flying here and there because she has nothing to do. Well, ballet is her hobby and soon become her career. Her boss wants her to become the roll of a black swan,so she can perform infront of her audience. But, she just has the ability to perform as a white swan! Of course! Her voice is so sweet and looks innocent. But, remember, don't judge by appearance because she soon become a black swan. Her boss wants her to seduce him, so she can perform well as a black swan. In fact, I think he is seducing her. GOSH! I HATE THAT PART! SO DISGUSTING! I closed my face with my hand whenever those disgusting part pop out. While Pei ling kept telling me that she hates me because I wanted to watch this movie. Haha! She is afraid of horror movie. Pei ling and I kept laughing! If you are interested in pretty girls, you can watch "black swan". There is so many pretty girls for you to see until your eyes pop out and you mouth gap open like a goldfish until your saliva dripping... Just don't look like a whore! Is Nina like to touch herself? Why she keep touching? Eww!! I kept hoping that she won't touch again. It sent chills to my spine. In the end, she died. Poor swan. Because of jealousy and victory, she died. So guys, control yourself. I know jealousy is like a cancer, but it's better to keep calm by getting hurt or hurt other people. You can't win all the time. Sometime, you just need to give a chance to other people. Today was the hottest day in Pyramid. I was sweating... So,we went to Honeymoon! Ohya! Most of my friends are sick! Hope they recover soon!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment