Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Celebrate Jo and Yee bday at Sunway Pyramid.

Happy Birthday to both of u!!! Both of you are old now! Kaka! We watched harry potter7 part 1 today. It was quite disappointed. I thought it'd be good since many people watched. We were the 1st to arrive at the cinema. Haha! It was quite spooky at first. We waited for so long,but nobody came in. Can you imagine you sit in the cinema alone? Someone is watching you..... We ate Pasta De Gohan for lunch. My stomach was quite full before that, I stuffed eveything into my mouth,slowly. Mei Yee! Why you gotta work? Duh! I need you! I miss you so much....LOL! Time went fast today! Afterthat, I really don't know what to say because I don't want to mention bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment