Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How could he did that to me?

My dad threw my Chace Crawford's poster into the dustbin without my permission! How could he? It's Chace Crawford!!! What if it's Kris Allen? Oh gosh,u can't imagine what I'll do. I love Kris Allen so much,he's my soulmate! Haha.. Why he always touch my things without my permission,in fact he threw it! This is not the 1st time. I guess he threw alot of my things..My things had gone...T.T  Now,my cupboard is empty,just left empty space..Haiz..I really don't like my family touch my things without my permission. It's a crime if they do that! I need privacy too,ok? I'm a human,not a prisoner. Where I want to put my things,that's my decision,just let it be. I'm really sick of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment