Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

People can change

When we were young, we could live happily whenever we want. There was no worries,no hatred,no jealousy and no pain. We could make friends easily by just saying hi to each other. And shot a smile,that's all,we started to be friends. Things went well until high school. We become mature, know the world well, our wings started to spread out and fly to the blue sky. During the first year of high school, there was an odd feeling, we couldn't fit into the new atmosphere. It was like wearing a new shirt which is not comfortable at first. I'll always remember the 1st day at high school. I sat at the end of the class. Well,my close friend sat beside me,we kept talking and gossiping. I looked around the class, looked at those students in the class. Those girls sat at the corner looked at me suspiciously. We introduced to each other and we just sat together. Of course,we knew each other deeper and got closer to each other. I love the moments we spend time together. I flipped through the photo album when I was free. Memories flashed back in my brain. Photos of my primary school friends were placed nicely in the photo album. I placed my right hand on the plastic which covered the photos. I was thinking, it'd be good if I could fly back to the past,I'll appreciate the moments and keep in mind forever. I'll use all my efforts to make the days go well. Their smiles were framed in the photo album, I could hear them laughing happily, laughing at each other' jokes. Girls held hands together, boys patted at each other' back. When I closed the photo album, their beautiful voice began to fade away, I raised my hand to catch it back,but it was useless,of course. They were leaving me, left me alone in the dark. I buried my face in my hand,I fought the urge to cry because I wanted to be tough. I'm a tough girl,I'm strong,I told myself. I used to smile often,but my smile had faded away in the cold air. It was difficult to smile nowadays since my life was filled with worries, disappointment, sadness and devils. People could change anytime and anywhere. Some people were friendly at first,you could see their angels' wing at their body, white crown on their head, beautiful and charming smile hung on their face. They were willing to help you anytime. They will support you when you need them. When time went on, they will change. They will become a different person who you doesn't know at all. A friend of yours become a stranger in a sudden,it'll freaks you out for sure. Some friend of yours could backstab you without your notice. You will be wondering why they did that to you. Some people could also treat you coldly,not that "hot" as they did before anymore. They won't talk to you,laugh at your jokes,don't want to look into your eyes or stare at you coldly. You might be sad,but what to do? Since they treat you in the different way,you couldn't make them to treat you well anymore because they already change. The atmosphere change,so do them. Some people which were hyper could become emo too. Emo people are useless! Emo people don't have a life because they just know how to be emo. The reasons they became emo mostly was because of love. They lost their love ones. Their love ones doesn't love them. Actually,we don't need to emo when we can't get their heart, we might be sad but we need to move on. Although the atmosphere, surrounding, friends, family, lovers, places, interests, attitudes and appearances change, we still need to move on. Ignore the changes or just follow the changes. Everyone would change after all, this is called humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment