Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Class Party at Sunway Pyramid

I knew we'll split. But,it was okay. We ate pizza hut again! Actually,we wanna eat korean street cafe,but we ate 2 times already,so we decided to make a change. Kesian Mei, her leg hurt again. She is in a bad luck day now. We must pray for her loh. We watched "Let Me In". It's a vampire show. But,the vampire is a small little girl. I was wondering,this movie is a romance movie or horror movie? The most of them is romance. There was kissing everywhere. Two little kids pressing their lips each other. Yucks! They are too young! I felt gross when I saw the girl kissed the boy after she sucked a person's blood,not on the cheek,is on the lip! Yucks! I'll vormit if I were the boy. By the way,I wore short pants and a short sleeve shirt. Gosh! It was freaking cold. My foot were frozen,I had to lift my leg up. Actually,I didn't focus on the movie.It was freaking boring! I didn't know what was the main point,I didn't know what were they talking bout. But,I know it was a vampire movie. Everyone kept talking when the movie was on. Haha! Anyway! I just paid 6 dollar. Who cares? Today was the last day! I gonna miss Puan Hanor and 3 Baktians. I love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment