Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Lonely girl left her world

Time flies like a rocket,I could feel the wind brushed through my face when time passed by me. The moment I turned my head,I couldn't see anything or hear anything. It just disappeared in a sudden, out of my sight, I would never feel it once again,this is how time flies. I couldn't stay in a place forever, things need to change, my life needs to change. I couldn't just stood there did nothing and watched the time flew. I needed to make a move. Everything around me had moved it's position. Their shadows flashed across my eyes so fast that I couldn't see what they did. I clenched my fist, my head started to spin, butterflies were flying in my stomach, I felt sick and I wanted to throw everything out. In a place that was not belong to me, I felt uncomfortable. I didn't feel safe with the atmosphere surrounded me. It was not warm, it gave me a chill. I dropped to my knees and hugged myself for comfort. My tooth were chattering, body trembled, stomach churned and eyes filled with fear. Suddenly, I fell to the ground with a thud. I was so tired, my eyelids were so heavy which forced my eyes to close. I rested my brain, entered my dream and didn't know what happened next. When I woke up from my dream, I was in my bed, I had no idea how I got into my bed. I startled and immediately rose to my foot,made my way down the stairs and saw nobody in the house. I just wanted to leave this world,go to the other world which belongs to me and start a new life. I wanted freedom,that's all. I packed my bag,stuffed everything into it. When I stepped outside,I could feel the warm breeze and saw the light coming out from the tunnel,it will direct me to a new world. But,my heart was hammering in my chest, my stomach churned hard,I tighten my grip to fight the pain. My heart beat faster, up and down, I placed my left hand on my chest,tried to grip my pounding heart. The weight on my shoulder became heavier, I let out a deep sigh and swallowed the lump in my throat. A little girl with her hair tied back with a ponytail was hopping around as if her dress caught on fire. She had a big grin on her face, her cheek was red, she was so cute,I thought. She noticed that I looked at her, so she looked at me curiously. She waved at me and gave me a smile,I smiled back. She stepped in the train with her hand held her mother's hand. I looked down at my foot and made the first step to the train. The door closed behind me,just in time. I looked back and told myself that I would never come back. I let my tears fell to the empty ground and loosen my grip. Everything will be different from now on. The train screamed and entered the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment