Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Day before Genting

Yesterday, Mei yee, my best friend came to my house. My mum went out with her friends while my dad went out with his friend too. Mei yee and I end up staying at home. Just she and I. Oh yeah! Jojo too! Kesian Jojo, she doesn't has friend. She is too small but she is pretty and cute leh!We watched "My princess" in the living room. She stayed one night at my house before going to genting on the next day. Well, I was using my computer and she was sitting beside me, watching me using facebook. My television was on that time as I wanted to watch "X-factor". When she got bored, she just laid on the sofa and feel asleep. Then, 1 friend of mine ask me to confirm whether she was asleep. So, I got to my feet and whacked my sofa. Yeah,she got shocked and I laughed. Hah. She said I disturbed her sleep. She couldn't sleep anymore after that. Sorry lohh....Hahaa... Then, I continued using my computer. Mei Yee and I goggled the high recommended phone but we don't know what to buy yet. About 12.00am, we went to bed.Before that, she wanted to charge her phone but she didn't want to wake up again in 2 hours time. So she decided to charge in the next morning which is 5.30am. Yeah,she set the alarm. The alarm rang and it disturbed my sleep. Actually, I tried to sleep again, but she kept moving her body left and right. Then,she saw me woke up. I got to my feet and switched on the light. Then,I went to bed again and tried to sleep. This naughty Mei Yee rolled into my bed and laid beside me which caused me lack of space. I totally couldn't sleep already, so we ended up talking on my bed. When the clock stroke 6.30am,we got to our feet and prepare ourselves to Genting.

No comments:

Post a Comment