Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Freak Out Day

My tears didn't come out for a long time until yesterday. It just rolled down out of a sudden. I tried to hold back but I can't. It's too difficult after what had the witch done to me. It was alright at first as I was used to situation already. It was not the first time.

   Yeah, the witch did saw the message. Gosh,I knew it gonna end badly but I tried to stay calm. Till now, I still don't understand why being friend with a guy is a crime? It's like knowing a criminal! I feel like a criminal too, doing something real bad. I believe I didn't but the witch thinks I did. Why she thinks every guy is bad? What bout my dad? Is he bad too? DUH....I don't understand, I wish I do but this is so ridiculous. Now is 2011, not 19th century. She lives in the past, but I don't! That moment she saw the message, I acted I don't know and kept playing with my dog till my dad asked me bout the message, then I answered. I knew they wanted an explanation, the witch wanted a proof. She wanted to make a call, I stopped it as I didn't want that person to involve in this matter. This is just me and the witch.

     I was calm and steady....When she said that she knew my facebook got a lot of bad guys. That's what she said. She said she asked someone to "enter" my facebook acc just to check on me. I was frustrated, my blood boiled and I really got the urge to flee from my house. How could she do that? How could she ask someone's help to check on me? I've my own freedom and she said this age no need freedom! WTH!!! This age no need to private? WOW! Why don't she just hire a detective to follow me?! That's better,isn't it? Just lock me in the jail or whatever. I'm 16, not a small kid. I'm not a jerk. I'm a mature teenager, I know what is wrong and right. After that, I just screamed at her and said something which is private. Then,I went upstairs,lock myself in my room, holding a bucket of BR ice cream and watching TV while I was sobbing. I was questioning myself and yet felt sorry for screaming at her. I felt like apologizing but I couldn't do it when I think bout what had she done.

      After I had cried, I just laid on the bed and fell asleep. I'm so tired till now. So tiring. Being with her, I need a lot of patience. I need to control myself and my tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment