Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Missing Someone

When you're missing someone, your mind is all about that person. The person you miss.Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.  

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. Sometime, when one person is missing, the whole world is dull and lifeless. Winter is begin, I feel cold, shivering, without you, there is no warm.  I don't feel safe. When I think about you, I feel warm inside my heart. A slight smile appears. I don't want to feel your absence, so I hate winter. It gives me the shrill. I want to feel your presence everywhere, every time.If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again.

When you go away from me
The world beats dead
Like a slackened drum....

What shall I do with all the days and hours? Waiting for you and missing you.I dropped a tear in the ocean.  The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos. Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. We only part to meet again.Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too. I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long.  If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night. 

Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly,
We ought to be together, you and I.





1 comment:

  1. Amazing post!
    I could relate to every word!

    P.s.: I love your blog!

    Visit mine sometime! :)
    http://sakshisingh-sakshisblog.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete