Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Best Friends

You are the soul in my heart,
make my heart beats every minute,
refuse to stop with you by my side.

Cross the bridge together,
hand in hand walk along the path.
Rise our head,
gaze the cotton candy in the sky.

Whispering at my ear,
laughter echo in my eardrum.
Notice every grin and swollen eye.
You throw away my sadness,
create smile in my life,
happiness enter my heart,
when you hold my hand.

Eating ice cream with delight,
sweetness lying on the tongue,
breaking into a sudden grin,
and that's the way we look.

When your mouth move up and down,
every single word locks in my brain and in my heart.
Secrets share on the phone,
others echo in the air.

Wind can't blow us away,
we share our hearts,
forward every step,
cross the river,
and never look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment