Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gathering with my primary school friends at pyramid (12/12/2010)

I had a great day with Wan Jun,Yi Yuan, Yeo Rhey, Pei En, Juvi, Edwin and Zheng Hao. I really miss them a lot after separate for 3 years. Yeo Rhey's hair is super duper long, she looks like a Rapunzel! A beautiful Rapunzel! Haha! Wan Jun still looked the same, cute! Zheng Hao is freaking tall, I don't like to stand beside him which makes me look like a tiny ant. Yi Yuan, Pei En and Yeo Rhey grew taller. Oh god! I was taller than them last time. Now, I'm shorter. Pity me. We went to Kim Gary for lunch. We talked bout our life, school life, love life and much much more. After that, they went for movies, Narnia. While I went to look for Mei Yee! I disturbed her for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Haha! After movies, we went to play snooker. Zheng Hao seemed like he really like to play snooker. Juvi and Yi Yuan looked cute when they played snooker. Wan Jun went to buy sweets. I went to buy bubble tea and saw Pei Ling! I really miss you all a lot, I am looking forward to the next gathering! ^^ Keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment