Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

You are impossible to find

It's very difficult to find the right person in your life. You need to search it with all your efforts,with pleasure and hope. Somebody might not even find the right person in their life. Nick had many ex girlfriends in his life, none of them was his perfect lady. They wanted to be with him because he was rich and handsome, their heart jumped at first sight, he was gorgeous! His heart was empty now recently, single, and bored, but it was time for him to look for the right girl. That wonderful morning, the sun was rising over the horizon, birds were chirping on the trees, the sunlight shone upon him, made him awake to see the beautiful sun. The warm breeze was knocking on his door, when he stepped outside, the sun was smiling at him, he loved the fresh morning air. He took a deep breath and sighed, he decided to take a walk. Jogging made him felt better, the music in the phone made his eardrum vibrated, it was a good morning. He jogged until a halt when he saw a girl was standing by the roadside, she attracted him. Her long wavy hair tied back with a ponytail, she was holding a drawing book and a pencil, he realized she was drawing the scenery. His body forced him to make a move, he couldn't control himself. When he stood behind her, she turned to look at him curiously. "Who are you?",the girl asked. "She's beautiful",he thought. "Hi, I'm Nick. Are you drawing something? Can I take a look?",Nick asked."Yeah,sure." She handed him the drawing book."God,it's awesome! You love drawing. Are you an artist?" "Yeah.By the way,I'm Jerica." "I'm Nick. Nice to meet u" That day was the first day they met each other. Nick would never forget their conversation. After a month, Jerica fell for him, they were a couple. In Nick life,she was the most awesome person, he couldn't live without her, he never felt like this before, maybe this is called love. They went for movies, dinner in a fancy restaurant, played in the theme park, hand in hand walking down the street and shopping like most couples did. Nick did it for a thousands time, but he felt it was like the first date for him, the most memorable date. When he held her hand, he will held it tightly, he didn't want to let it go, she was belong to him only. He was the luckiest person in the world when he got to see her smile. When he came back from work, it was 11.40pm. He punched the password and stepped into his apartment, red wine, candle lights and lamb chop was placed nicely on the table. He saw Jerica was sleeping soundly on his sofa, she looked beautiful even when she was asleep. He brushed through her fringe and planted a kiss on her forehead. Jerica opened her eyes and saw Nick, she gave a smile and rub her tired eyes."You are back."Jerica said. "Yeah.What's this bout?"Nick pointed at the dining table. "Happy Birthday!" Jerica said and hugged him. "Oh my god! I forgot my birthday! How do you know today is my birthday?"Nick asked. " Well,I think you mum told me.Hah! Luckily,I remember it. If not you gonna be alone today." "Thanks!" Jerica hurried to the kitchen and took a cake out from the fridge. "I made this for you. You must eat it!" " Sure,I will. This is the first time you cook for me. How lovely!" Jerica fed him a piece of cake, that was the delicious food in the world for Nick. "Jerica, you are the most wonderful girl in the world. I can't leave you forever. My only wish is to be with you forever. Can't you promise me not to leave me?" "Yes! I promise you,Nick.I am yours." Jerica threw her arms around him, fresh tears sprang into her eyes. Nick had found the right person, he loved her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment