Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

31/12/10

Today is the last day of 2010. 2010 had been a sad year for me,i guess. Too many things happened, too many things change, I had walked on the wrong path. I couldn't see the light sometime, I was scared and being worried all the time, I lived in a dark world. From now on, I want to be a new person, the real me as Mei Yee said. I want to walk on the right path, make the right choice, do the right thing and be happy. That's all I want, I want a happy life, I want to be relax, not to feel stress all the time, I don't want pressure, I want to throw the rubbish away. It's whole new world. Today, I went out my dad, we went to Korean Street Food for brunch. We were the 1st to reach there which was cool! Haha! He bought me Baskin Robbins, thanks a lot! I think he should eat more, kesian my daddy,so skinny already, maybe is because he is old already. After that, I went to Emmelin house for countdown party, but it didn't look like a countdown party because we didn't countdown due to some reasons. It was just a party lah! Her mum was awesome cook, she can own a restaurant! I bought a half gallon Br for my friends and a quartz BR for my family. But,my friends and I ate the quartz and some of the half gallon! It was my fault!!! So sorry! I wished you all will forgive me!! Arghh!!! Naughty pinky ate the BR when I placed it on the floor! But, she looked cute when her face was filled with chocolate ice cream, I'm afraid that she'll get poison! Luckily, she didn't die! CHOI! TOUCH WOOD! I threw half of the remain ice cream. Stupid giraffe finished the BR because others didn't dare to eat anymore. Whatever! Giraffe didn't mind then it's okay. We played poker and played with dogs! Pei Ling, Emmelin and I went out to countdown although it was evening. I think the neighbours wanna throw something at us! Haha! It was fun but crazy! I said that I want to do something crazy and fun on the last day. Finally,I did it!!! Sorry for showing my apple face to you all. I knew I looked "healthy"! Haha!!! I won't touch beer anymore,I guess.I love the novels, giraffe! I will pay you!! Happy new year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment